pile cage welding machine process of making cage
The process of the steel cage roll welding machine to produce the steel cage.
1. Feeding process: First, put the main reinforcement on the main reinforcement material and add, and put the steel bars to be coiled on the stirrup material rack.
2. Fixing through ribs: The main ribs pass through the fixed plate to the moving plate through the distribution plate, and perform related fixing operations on the plate when moving the plate.
3. Start the welding operation: insert and weld the stirrups and the main reinforcement, and use the steel cage roll welding machine to wind the stirrups side by side for two consecutive turns, and then weld them firmly with the main reinforcement.
4. Perform normal welding operations: Rotate the two discs together to make the steel bars continue to wrap around the main bars and perform welding, and move the discs together to start moving slowly.
5. Terminate welding and block the stirrups: After making two circles side by side, perform a firm welding operation, and block the stirrups after the operation.
6. Separate the fixed plate and loosen the reinforcement: Move the steel cage to separate the reinforcement cage and the fixed plate. After the operation is completed, loosen the reinforcement, that is, loosen the bolts of the fixed main reinforcement and the movable plate.
7. Separate the moving plate and unload the cage: move the steel cage to separate the steel cage and the moving plate, and then perform the operation of unloading the cage.
8. Lower the support frame and return the moving plate to its position: lower the support frame to its position, return the moving plate to its position, and then start preparing for the production of the next steel cage.