cnc rebar processing factory MES system use
MES is the transformation of the reinforcement processing part based on the idea of industrial manufacturing, using the latest processing equipment, Internet of Things technology, BIM technology, cloud data protection, and database technology. Realize digital management of the whole process of reinforcement manufacturing. Factorization, standardization, process, digitalization and intelligence.
It is a complete transformation of the reinforcement processing in traditional construction projects with the idea of industrial manufacturing, and the latest intelligent reinforcement processing equipment, Internet of Things technology, BIM technology, cloud data protection, and database technology are used to meet the strategic requirements of prefabricated buildings. The whole process management of rebar manufacturing from order release, rebar lofting, BOM decomposition, raw material procurement, raw material warehousing and delivery, production scheduling, rebar blanking, rebar forming, on-site automatic work reporting, semi-finished product warehousing, semi-finished product shipping, and semi-finished product on-site acceptance is realized by digital management. Finally, it will realize the industrialization of manufacturing mode, standardization of manufacturing quality, process organization and flow, digitalization of process management, and intellectualization of processing equipment
MES reinforcement intelligent processing management process
(1) The project department or the production management personnel of the beam yard place an order on the site. The order can be either a component order or a steel bar part order. The deepening designer can turn over the drawings, output a standardized product list based on mechanical identification, and establish a BOM in the AdMES cloud platform.
(2) According to the BOM AdMES cloud platform, the accepted orders are decomposed into production orders (PO orders). Through the APS advanced scheduling system, the PO orders can be professionally scheduled for time, equipment and production lines.
(3) Intelligent digital processing equipment such as CNC reinforcement cage roll welding, automatic CNC reinforcement hoop bending machine, CNC reinforcement shearing production line, CNC bending center, etc. receive processing data issued by AdMES through wireless transmission for on-site operation, ensuring the accuracy of processing data and product quality, and ensuring relatively high raw material yield.
(4) The processing data will be fed back to the AdMES cloud platform in real time during the processing process to provide data support for production managers to improve production capacity and reduce waste.
(5) The processed semi-finished reinforcement will be shipped according to the shipping plan, and the shipping data will be recorded in real time. From the arrival of steel bar raw materials to the delivery of steel bar semi-finished products, the data of the whole process are collected to form a detailed quality record, which can effectively ensure the orderly progress of all links and provide data guarantee for quality improvement.
Objectives of AdMES
The goal of AdMES is to realize the industrialization, standardization, digitalization and intellectualization of steel bar processing plant. Realize three provinces (saving materials, labor and effort), two guarantees (ensuring quality and progress) and one excellence (optimizing management). So as to help the project achieve the intelligent reinforcement production management mode based on improving the reinforcement production efficiency, taking cost saving as the goal, supporting the construction progress as the requirement, and meeting the quality as the bottom line.
1、 AdMES uses intelligent terminals for main data operation and data acquisition.
(1) In the process of order release, order approval, and on-site acceptance of shipping orders, rapid operation is realized through intelligent terminals, which greatly improves work efficiency.
(2) In raw material management, PDA equipment is used to conduct on-site receiving, on-site delivery, on-site inventory and other operations to realize real-time inventory management of the two major raw materials, bar and wire.
(3) In the process of field operation, the data interaction between MES and CNC equipment is realized through PDA, and the processing drawing number and processing quantity are issued through PDA. At the same time, the correction of processing work report quantity can be completed. PDA can also be used as a supplementary tool for work report of manual equipment.
2、 AdMES uses Internet of Things technology to realize seamless connection between intelligent devices and MES cloud platform.
(1) In the cloud, DCS controller and DAS controller with full intellectual property of the company are adopted. The DCS controller is responsible for receiving the front-end data of the Internet of Things to the background DAS server through the communication protocol or sending the instructions sent by the DCS controller to the front-end Internet of Things equipment. DAS controller is mainly responsible for analyzing and assembling the data received by DCS and issuing intelligent tasks.
(2) Data remote communication controller is adopted at the front end of intelligent equipment. Each data acquisition point of the Internet of Things equipment can be connected through the 4/5G network and can communicate with the background DCS server.
(3) At the workshop site, on-site data monitoring is carried out by using large monitoring screen.
(4) The remote monitoring of processing equipment is realized through the video monitoring system, providing two tools for remote equipment diagnosis and remote operation site monitoring.