what are the types of steel bars?
The types of steel bars are usually classified according to chemical composition, production process, rolling shape, supply form, diameter size, and institutional useRolling profile:
1) Smooth steel bars: HRB235 is a first-grade steel bar rolled into a smooth round section. The supply form has a round shape. The diameter is not more than 10mm. The length is 6-12m
2 Ribbed steel bars: spiral herringbone crescent shape. General Ⅱ grade steel bars, Ⅲ grade steel bars (herringbone).
Grade IV steel bars (spiral shape, crescent shape)
3) Steel wire [low carbon steel wire, carbon steel wire], steel strand
4) Cold rolled and twisted steel bars:
1) Steel wire
2) Thin steel bars
3) Thick steel bars
Grade I steel bars (Grade 235/370)
Grade II steel bars (Grade 335/510)
Grade Ⅲ steel bar (grade 370/570)
Grade IV steel bars (grade 540/835)
1) Hot rolled steel bars
2) Cold rolled steel bars
3) Cold drawn steel bars
4) Heat-treated steel bars (grade IV steel bars)
1) Compression steel
2) Tension steel
3) Erecting steel bars
4) Distribution of steel bars
Rebar specifications for construction, generally round bar diameters are 4#, 6#, 6.5#, 8#, 10#, 12#, 14#, 16#, etc.
The diameter of threaded steel bars ranges from 10# to 32#, 40#, etc.
Round steel specification weight table
Specification cross-sectional area weight (KG/M) Specification cross-sectional area weight (KG/M) Specification cross-sectional area weight (KG/M)
Ø3.5 9.62 0.075Ø10 78.54 0.617Ø21 346.40 2.72
Ø4 12.57 0.098Ø11 95.03 0.746Ø22 380.10 2.98
Ø5 19.63 0.154Ø12 113.10 0.888Ø24 452.40 3.55
Ø5.5 23.76 0.187Ø13 132.70 1.04Ø25 490.90 3.85
Ø5.6 24.63 0.193Ø14 153.90 1.21