Maintenance and repair of small seam welding machine:
1. Check whether the emergency stop button (any one of the three) is in the pressed state, and whether the C control power switch is in the off state; 2. Whether each line connection is normal; 3. Check carefully whether there is oil leakage Happening;
4. Whether each bolt and nut is loose;
5. Whether there is too much dust in the electrical cabinet;
6. During the operation of the steel cage roll welding machine, pay attention to check whether the motor is overheated.
7. During the operation of the steel cage roll welding machine, it is strictly forbidden to cover the electrical parts and keep the heat dissipation smooth.
8. After the equipment has been in operation for about 2 months, re-tighten the circuit breaker, motor wiring terminals, and electrical box wiring terminals when the power supply is cut off.
Around 9 or 2 months, the oil quantity of the reducer and hydraulic station should be checked regularly. If it is not enough, it needs to be added. If there is oil leakage, repair it in time; 10. Grease all lubricating nipple once a week.
11. All bolts and nuts must be re-tightened after normal operation of the equipment for about 2 months.
12. Use a paint brush or a breeze blower to remove the dust in the electrical cabinet regularly every week, and keep the electrical cabinet clean, otherwise it may cause a short-circuit and burn out the equipment.
13. For the maintenance of supporting equipment, such as hydraulic station, please refer to the corresponding product manual (to prevent water ingress, disassemble the corresponding parts to prevent dust and other dirt from entering)