The secret of stable operation and longevity of CNC rebar stirrup bending machine
The daily maintenance and maintenance of mechanical equipment has always been the most easily overlooked problem by customers, especially the daily maintenance and maintenance of CNC steel bar bending machine. Once daily maintenance and maintenance are not in place, it will accelerate the aging and life of mechanical equipment. It will also be greatly reduced. Over time, it will bring a lot of losses to the economy. If the machine is maintained and maintained on time, it will extend the life of the machine. So how to carry out daily maintenance, the editor briefly introduces to everyone, maintenance is divided into two forms: general external cleaning and mechanical lubrication.
rebar stirrup bending machine maintenance
1. In order to make the machine work normally, it is recommended that you first use an industrial vacuum cleaner to clean the internal parts of the machine, and then use the air gun provided by the machine, which will make maintenance, control and repair operations easier. In addition, clean the electric control cabinet, taking care not to touch the electronic components. Clean the tools carefully (every 8 working hours), and perform the prescribed careful cleaning operations according to the above-mentioned method (general external cleaning operations).
2. At least every 100 working hours or when it looks obviously dirty, and before the start of summer, clean the filter plate on the electric control box.
3. If you need to use compressed air or paint spray gun for any reason, you must wear protective goggles and do not aim the spray gun at people, especially the face.
4. Never spray water or other conductive products when cleaning the machine.
5. Do not use chemical solvents to clean the machine, spray a little gasoline or brush lightly with a brush, and wipe the machine with a damp cloth.
6. After using for a period of time, remove the pre-adjusting wheel and the fixing plate of the straightening wheel to clean up all the stolen goods inside.
1. Bending plate, bending support, telescopic connector, add butter every 16 hours.
2. Bend the reducer, cut off the reducer, and change the oil every 900 working hours.
3. The oil of the feeding gearbox is changed every 1800 working hours.
4. Check the oil level. It must be higher than half of the transparent window. Since the lowest amount of liquid will adhere to the lower part of the transparent window, it will give the wrong impression that the oil level is at the lowest level, and the actual oil level may be lower.